Friday, December 28, 2018

Love In The Moonlight

Photo credit: www.imdb.com

Love In The Moonlight interested me only in that I wanted to see whether I'll like Park Bo Gum as much as the rest of the world. Well sadly he was not handsome to my eyes and I didn't feel any attraction (nothing to do with age I felt it with LSG and SJK) and I don't think he is a good actor but he has a nice on screen presence and an earnestness (whether true or not, it is impossible to say) that I responded to.

The drama is one of those uneven ones where it starts with adorable meet cute moments and lots of hilarity but towards the end it is angst filled not a single comedic element in site. I didn't really care for it and I think that I'd have found a story line where the King had a great love but gets married to someone else and in time finds happiness in marriage.

Anyway it was not a total loss but I was not eagerly lapping it up either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment