Sunday, December 9, 2018

The Haunting of Hill House

Photo credit: www.imdb.com

The Haunting of Hill House sounded just like my thing when it first appeared on Netflix but I was alone at the house at the time (my mother and sister having gone to hot springs for a 10 day visit) so I decided to skip it just in case it scares me. I needn't have worried since I didn't find the show scary at all but I actually enjoyed the emotional side of it, the drama was done so well. The casting is perfect here from the little ones to their older selves. And every performance was very good. The make up and special effects were also very well done. This one turned out to be as good as everyone says it is and I loved it (some parts of it reminded me of Stephen King novels and it is high praise coming from me). 

No comments:

Post a Comment