Sunday, December 30, 2018

Black Mirror: Bandersnatch

Photo credit: www.imdb.com

Black Mirror: Bandersnatch is a new type of viewing where you can pick from the alternatives given and direct the story. Despite being a bit wary, I was also eager for it is always good to experiment. However I ended up not liking that fact that I was able to pick what our hero will do next. Maybe because the choices were all horrible. I actually managed to end it without killing anyone (I think, once the viewer has to choose one of the two who will be jumping from the balcony of a high building and die) and the other time I got him murder his father without really knowing how it came to it. But in the end I managed to get him to a film studio and they call the medical personnel on him since he seemed to be in character even when he doesn't need to be. It was nice to hear the songs of my youth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment