Thursday, March 15, 2018

Thor: Ragnarok



Photo credit: comicbook.com

Thor: Ragnarok was my first in flight choice mainly because I liked Taika Waititi's The Hunt for the Wilderpeople a lot. He has a certain humour that may not appeal to all but if you are lucky it will appeal to you and then you are in for a good time regardless of the film's other qualities. Thor ended up being very entertaining not only because of the humour but a good story, interesting characters and a very good vibe emenating from cast. Tom Hiddleston is great as Loki (and I don't normally like the guy) and Chris Hemsworth is great as Thor (again I don't normally like the guy) and both are adorable and fun. I love Cate Blanchett and she is amazing as the villainesse not to mention Jeff Goldblum who is really funny. Great female fighters and entertaining, colourful visuals, all in all I'm glad I watched it. Also it is great that Lufthansa does not censure the content of the films, they trust you enough to choose for yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment