Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Gloria

Photo credit: www.imdb.com

Gloria I have been hearing about for some time however I was not really interested in. Then it was on Blutv and I thought why not? The film is not bad but I was not as impressed as I was with another similar film starring Isabelle Hubert. Not that the leading lady is not a good actress, I think her performance was perfect, the film though was not flowing properly. I don't know. The issues dealth with were good though and you see that a man behaves just as silly as when he is young, old, middle aged, it doesn't matter. His name was Rodolfo and I kept thinking of The Mysteries of Rodolpho or something. Anway I'm not sorry that I watched it but I was not as happy with it as the majority seem to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment