Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Behind Her Eyes

Behind Her Eyes got great reviews and I love murder mysteries with a twist. Unfortunately this reminded me a lot of The Girl On The Train. Not because it has a similar plot, no, more like multiple point of view chapters with Brit life of women from different financial and social stratas. I do like Brit literature and the last thing I normally would complain would be the Britness of a novel but this one kept reminding me of The Girl on The Train and the latter is superior (or I think that way because I heard it first I don't know). The readers were nice but they all sounded like the same person to me. One thing I'll say about this one, I never saw the twist coming. Not at all and was flabbergasted at the end. So I'm not unhappy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment