Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Sendero

Photo credit: www.imdb.com

Sendero it took me ages to remember the name of this film. I remember it as Serado for some reason. Anyway I watched it since it was in Spanish and it was a sunny afternoon, ideal time for horror films and I fell asleep (yet again, it happened during Saw II) while watching Saw III. I decided to watch a horror film in Spanish so I can see how much I understand. Firstly Chilean Spanish is a little bit different but I understood more than I did a month a go. I wish Almodovar films are in Netflix or Blutv, now those would be great practises.

This is the second film from Chile that I watched (knowingly that is) and I like this one too. The budget obviously was very low and they have problems with the editing (now that I'm writing it maybe those were intentional, I hope so) but I liked it very much. It was gory and verbose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment