Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Elizabeth

Photo credit: www.imdb.com

Elizabeth ok here is the story, I had a huge dinner (half a kilo of delicious sardines that I fried, and as sides, a green salad and a big slice of multi grain bread) I was dosing off while watching Death in Paradise then I realised I was recording this film. So since I had watched it before, I thought I could just stare at it and dose off intermittenly - like you do after eating-. However right from the start I suddenly got into it and kept watching without an iota of sleep. And next thing I know it was 23:40. This film has my type of visuals, uncluttered with lots of close up shots on the actors' faces. And I love Cate Blanchett and Christopher Eccleston (who is the villain here). The only one I don't care of in the cast is Joseph Fiennes and he had that sort of a part so it didn't matter much (yeah I never liked Shakespeare in Love, probably because of Joseph Fiennes).

No comments:

Post a Comment