Wednesday, October 25, 2017

King Arthur: Legend of the Sword

Photo credit: www.imdb.com

King Arthur: Legend of the Sword I remember the first Guy Ritchie film I watched. Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels and I LOVED it. Laughed so much even remembering it. And it stood the test of time. Then came Snatch. I didn't like it at much as Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels but it was very good (I saw it in London) and a great laugh too. Things went kind of downhill after that. Swept Away was a total miss and Revolver was not remarkable. I kind of liked Rockandrolla but the visual style of it (the faded colour palette) didn't work for me. Then came Sherlock Holmes and I loved it as much as the rest of the world. The second one was not as good though. Anyway then there was The Man From U.N.C.L.E which I was not even eager to watch then saw it on TV and really liked it. I think it was good. And now Arthur (a legend I enjoy a lot) people seemed to hate it but I enjoyed some parts of it. I like Mr. Ritchie's humour. I like Charlie Hunnam (but he is kind of an unlucky actor, a bit like Armie Hammer) and Jude Law was GREAT as the villain. Well, I wouldn't call it a good film but I liked it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment