Thursday, May 26, 2016

It Follows

It Follows I know of the good reviews, I know everybody liked it and thought highly of it. But still I'm so jaded when it comes to horror films, I was not expecting to be scared. But I was scared, and scared a lot. This film has a good concept and the actors, the sets, the effects were all good.

The story is of an entity who gets attached to you if you have sex with someone it was already attached to (like STD but the one who transfers is rid of it, unless you die, if you die, it comes back to you).

Now this was made a lot scarier since the entity just walks towards our heroine in a moderate speed but it takes the shapes of different people, some she knows some she doesn't.

There is a scene at the beach when the entity is approaching and no one sees it (only the person it follows and the person it recently left are able to see it) and I was going "turn back and see it, turn back it is coming!!!" all throughout.

There are different dynamics in their little group but these guys all love and believe each other.

Anyway this is very good and highly recommended. The lead actress reminded of Britanny Murphy.

No comments:

Post a Comment