Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Ex_Machina

Ex_Machina is a film I really wanted to watch for sometime and the dvd never got to discount even after a year so I just bought it. And it was every bit as good as I hoped it would be. I don't like spoilers and never read anything about it and I'm glad I hadn't.

The lady in the cover is a robot with artificial intelligence. The gentleman with the eye glasses made her. This man is a genius and he is very rich. The English looking man in the middle is the employee of the righ genius and he is chosen to test the robot.

SPOILERS

I think it unfair to imprison an intelligent being without proper reason. This robot makes the employee fall in love with her and he helps her escape and she leaves him imprisoned there and kills her maker.

Of course I don't think the robot would be able to seduce the employee if it didn't look like Alicia Vikander (the genius made her look like a woman that would appeal to the employee since he can access what he looked for in his search engine) and the poor thing really fell for her. I know he meant well but as I said (and read in a very intelligent review of the film) he would not be so emphatic if the robot looked like Oscar Isaac. 

No comments:

Post a Comment