Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Jersey Boys

Photo credit:http://grantland.com/

Jersey Boys is the Clint Eastwood film before The American Sniper. I think this is adapted from a musical (I remember seeing the ads for it in Las Vegas). I'm not an ideal musical viewer, strangely it is not a fave genre of mine. So I held this one off a bit but of course I have not considered the Clint Factor. I love the man and I guess I love all his films. This one is one of those biopic affairs that shows snatches of events of a long period of time. I guess this is from a true story and I liked it. The boys form a band, one member is disruptive, things go bad another member takes on the bad debt of the bad band member and he works and pays it off. Meanwhile these guys made good songs (You Are Too Good To Be True - is I think my fave of them). I liked the actor who played Frankie Valli the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment