Monday, June 27, 2011

Tatta Hitotsu No Koi, How to Train Your Dragon, Toy Story 3

This weekend was animation for films and Japanese for dramas.

Toy Story 3 I liked it so much that I have actually shed tears over the characters. Great sequel

How to Train Your Dragon I liked this one a lot too. I cried while watching this too! But not as much as Toy Story 3.

Tatta Hitotsu No Koi Another winner after Nobuta Wo Produce. Kame was adorably cute and a good actor and despite the fact that the female lead couldn't really cry well (the same girl in Hotaru no Hikari) I liked this love story very much. The best thing about it was how they treated the age old story. Everthing was very realistic and without any melodrama (well not everything, the fight scenes were laughably bad - but that is my only pet peeve). But the writing was very good and the direction excellent. I cried (again and again almost in each episode). Nevertheless it will not appeal to one who doesn't care for young love. Otherwise I'll recommend with a clean conscience.

No comments:

Post a Comment