Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Revenge of the Sith, Nicholas Nickleby- End, Tales of the Otori Book 1 - Accross the Nightingale Floor

Revenge of the Sith was actually better than I remembered. Liked all the actors and it was suitable dark and tied nicely with the remaining films. I do love Ewan McGregor and Hayden Christiansen was not bad either. Natalie Portman was luminous but they didn't have much of a chemistry with Hayden.

Nicholas Nickleby finally ended and I was in tears of joy. Well nothing really beats a happy ending and Mr.Dickens was obliging after all the misery he has put us through since his villains are truly evil characters and it was great to see the good guys triumph over them.

Now I have started the first book of the Tales of the Otori and predictably I'm loving it. She made a great fictional world but so much of Japanese culture & history are incorporated in it. So far, so very good.

Meanwhile I have decided to learn Korean.

No comments:

Post a Comment