Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Nobuta Wo Produce - First Four Episodes

I loved it so far. Shuji is, not suprisingly, my favorite character (I almost never suffer from secondary male syndrome since started being honest to myself) because he has a kind heart and not averse to critisism about himself. Furthermore he listens to it and thinks about it.
Akira is supposed to be cool character but I disliked him for some reason (not because he is the secondary male but maybe because he is usually drunk and unnecessarily affectionate). Nobuta is a character I can't understand, I can identify with her goodness but they way she seems to give up and her seeming indifference to being damaged puzzles me.

Of course being introduced to Shuji, she starts to change, as she does and I want them to be together and experience that sweet high school love but the drama has a serious tone and being told by Shuji's voice, so I'm not really hopeful for those two walking into the sunset hand in hand with Akira being a happy cheabol son (I didn't really like him but I still would like him to be happy)

No comments:

Post a Comment