Sunday, January 20, 2019

Beautiful Gong Shim

Photo credit: www.imdb.com

Beautiful Gong Shim was there on Netflix winking at me but I read the plot and was not interested until I saw this recapped at dramabeans.com so I decided to give it a go and I loved the first 15 episodes of it. The last five were not as good but still entertaining. This drama actually is one of the few that made me laugh out loud while watching and more than once in each episodes. I love the female lead and the male lead both (and this is the first time I remember watching them in a drama). I started watching another one starring the same guy Min Nam Kong since I liked the guys voice - yeah I'm a sucker for that-. But that drama is not a rom-com. Maybe I'll continue to that I don't know.

Anyway I'll actually leave a thank you note for the recapper on dramabeans for this. I smile even as I remember some of the scenes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment