Monday, October 22, 2018

Hereditary

Photo credit: www.imdb.com

Hereditary  well I have discovered the itunes films section and decided to use it this weekend (since I was consumed by Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim during the week) well the process was a success but I didn't really liked this film. Well the things I liked were the clean, uncluttered cinematography with a lot of close up shots enriched by the set design that allows intentional perspective misconseptions, then I liked the fact that the lead actress looks her age without cosmetic support, she has wrinkles and is not afraid to show them. There were some unsettling moments in the beginning but they quickly lost the scare factor as used more often than it is good for. The acting is all good.

The real problem for me was the script, unnecessarily convoluted at first and then unnecessarily explanatory in the end. It just was not scary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment