Tuesday, October 23, 2018

The Secrets She Keeps

The Secrets She Keeps This one got an unfair listen due to my carelessness. After a few days I have started it Lethal White and Killing Commandatore came out and the start of it was two not really likable characters so I stopped it (I should never have started this knowing these will be coming out soon, especially when I have two short story collections to listen). Anyway I have come back to this but still was not happy with it. Eventually the plot took a different turn and I have started to get interested and at the end I was satisfied despite not really emotionally invested. The story telling is good and the reader is excellent, this is one of the books worth purchasing as audio if you like that medium.

SPOILER:



This novel ended up being about child abduction and being a woman who was never really interested in motherhood I did not get to feel about the characters that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment