Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Hostel: Part II

Photo credit: www.imdb.com

Hostel: Part II I liked the first time I watched it and I liked it better the second time. In this one girls are being told about a spa (the naked women worked for boys but not for the girls) and as with the first one the two end up horribly dead (we get to peek to the torture chambers of others and one of the worst for me is that one guy was being eaten while he is conscious, it was chilling) and the final girl gets off using her finances (but before that she actually tied her torturer up and was standing with garden shears against his exposed penis - so she is pretty bad ass apart from being super rich). The thing that surprised me in the rewatch was that she kills the woman who lied to them about the spa at the end (by beheading her) and I was like "whaaaaatt??? I totally forgot about her!!!!". 

No comments:

Post a Comment