Monday, February 12, 2018

Strongest Deliveryman

Photo credit: www.imdb.com

Strongest Deliveryman was not a drama I was eager to watch (such as say, Goblin) It was there on Netflix and I decided to give the first episode a try and somehow the cast did not appeal to me with their plastic surgeries and bizarre outfits of the secondary leads. Anyway then I saw an article at www.dramabeans.com and decided to give it a go because I love good guys and I'm so happy that I did because I LOVED this show to bits. The main lead is the nicest guy any one can imagine (just similar to The Vineyard Man) and I like the actor too. The secondary leads grew on me and the villain was suitably despicable and I love the whole outlook of the show. There were great tidbits such as when the secondary lead wants Kand Soo to give up on Dan Ah because the sec lead can look after her better and the lovable Kang Soo replies that Dan Ah is a person and she is capable of deciding what she wants. I really liked it. Anyway Kang Soo is a dream and the rest of the characters were all really well done. Flawed with good sides and bad sides and all around I have shed a lot of tears over them and had a great time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment