Thursday, February 8, 2018

Definitely, Maybe

Photo credit: www.imdb.com

Definitely, Maybe well some actresses are not made for rom com. For some reason they just don't work. I think the reason I have not watched this rom com for such a long time is because neither of the three actress (who share equal screen time) are made for rom com and I don't find Ryan Reynolds attractive (yeah I know somethings wrong with me). They are all good, pretty and attractive with very good chemistry but they just don't work for the genre. Imagine this film with Julia Roberts, Sandra Bullock and Meg Ryan - yes. It makes all the difference. Now I exclude Ryan Reynolds -despite not finding him attractive- from the three since he was fantastic with Sandra Bullock in The Proposal. Anyway I cried because of PMS but was not really impressed with this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment