Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Consequences

Consequences  (I'll just copy what I wrote in goodreads here) Kindle gave it free so I thought, hey I'll give it a try. After all I have actually read all three Fifty Shades novels. And I started this one and found myself in a battle with it. I kept on reading wondering how this will all tie up. And here are some bullet points that may include some spoilers

- The female character of this novel is suffering through a severe Stockholm Syndrome but is completely unaware and the novel treats the whole thing as "adapt to survive" .

- There is the idea of how a very rich person lives and spends money but the vision is too limited and not very convincing (even Fifty Shades did better)

- The novel has a lot of nipple action and nothing else (do not expect The Story of O here). 

- There is very little or no pyschological depth

- The whole thing goes on and on and by the end it turned out everything was (and going to be) about revenge. 

Not going to continue with this one and if it is offered for free, I'll just pass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment