Wednesday, December 20, 2017

A Cure For Wellness

Photo credit: www.imdb.com

A Cure for Wellness I remember watching and liking the trailer for this film but never pursued its release and it went off from my radar. Last night I saw it on Blutv and decided to check it out. And I loved it for many reasons. First of all its cinematography and art direction. I love how clean and uncluttered it was. It made me happy just for that but I liked the silly story in its gothic glory. The actors are fine but I think there is something about Dane DeHaan. The guy doesn't seem to get a hit. He is nice looking and talented but one just doesn't care for him for some reason. I imagine a young Leonardo DiCaprio or Johnny Depp in this role or even James Franco and they would have been just fine. Anyway it was also kind of scary but not really. 

No comments:

Post a Comment