Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Ezel - Sezon 2 Final

Photo credit: ezelm.weebly.com

Ezel 2 was not something I intended to watch. I liked the first season but thought the story ended in a high note and didn't need to go any further. However at Ramadan I like to watch a good Turkish TV show for some reason (It began with Muhtesem Yuzyıl last Ramadan). And Ezel ended earlier since I had already watched the first season. Our Turkish Edmond Dantes is protecting his mentor this time. The baddie is a horribly evil rich businessman with tight political, underground and other connections and our heroes are penniless with no strong force behind them. Our femme fatale is after her usual ways there is even a new love interest for our main lead. Then it all goes to hell (to paraphrase an acquitance of mine) This show ripped my heart apart with the last four episodes (each over one hour). I have almost cried as much as I did while watching Muhtesem Yuzyıl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment