Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Slightly Married

Slightly Married is a purchase from a second hand book store on line. The photo unfortunately is from another site since I have forgotten to take a pic of my book and I left it iat a hotel room in LA (one of the worst hotels I have stayed in Travelodge LAX El Segundo - just don't go there).

Anyway back to the novel. I loved it so much so that I have immediately purchased two more from the same series (thank God there was a Goodwill store walking distance to the horrible hotel). It is a bit AU where famous rich men marry improper and not so rich women (who are not shy maidens for a change).

Highly recommended if you are into romance. The intimate scenes are not that good but the rest of the novel more than makes up for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment