Friday, April 6, 2012

Karei naru Ichizoku - End

This show was so good at the end, sad ending but a good one nonetheless. I'd never guess Teppei would commit suicide. I felt so very sad, all his dreams crushed and he selfishly left his son without a father. I cried and cried and cried. Why do good drama characters die on me recently? At least Dong Chol didn't commit suicide...

Also even though I have suspected the twist, Teppei being the real son of Daisuke, it hit me hard nevertheless. Daisuke wasted his and his sons' lives over a meaningless revenge and furthermore acted in a very bad business sense. Evil Daisuke but the actor came through in the end. His tears looked so sincere.

Also Kimu Taku gave us a 'single tear' and I love it. All in all this show turned out to be one that got under my skin without me realising it. I love it when a drama does that.

No comments:

Post a Comment