Monday, October 31, 2011

Passing Under Heaven, The Tales by Brothers Grimm, Karate Kid (remake), Blink - The Thorn Birds - End

The Thorn Birds was good to the last drop.

I have then started to read The Tales by Brothers Grimm and I enjoyed it very much. Since it is actually story format I stopped right after Cinderella (great story). Now I started Passing Under Heaven by Justin Hill and to my suprise I'm actually enjoying it very very much. I was so down after the second hand book fair since I couldn't find many books but this is two in two!

I also watched

Karate Kid (remake) it was not as bad as I thought it would be. It was long but I enjoyed the ride. The original was not much better but it had more sentimental value I guess. I prefer the original.

Blink this is probably the only film I really liked Madeline Stowe in.

No comments:

Post a Comment