Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My Name is Kim Sam Soon - End, The Three Muskeeters - End, Rewatches and a New Book

Please Teach Me English This was adorable the first time I saw it and it is still adorable. Jang Hyuk is a dynamo and Lee Na Yong is consistently good. Also this film is probably the only Korean film where the caucasian actor is actually giving a good performance.

Libera Me This film is silly to the core. Filled with lots of WTF moments and plotholes. The film's only advantage is the hot hot HOT cast.

Rear Window I loved it. James Stewart and Grace Kelly are wonderful but of course the real star of the film is the director. One of Hitchcock's finest films.

I have started reading The Murder Room by P.D James. This is one of the books I have purchased last year at the second hand book fair. I have not heard of this writer before but I do love her now. She is not Ruth Rendell but has a certain honesty about her - not as cruel as Ruth's - which I really like in fiction. I love English writers.

No comments:

Post a Comment