Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Chandni, My Name is Kim Sam Soon

Last night I have finished Chandni which I sort of enjoyed but not enough to watch it in one go (I have started last night and fell asleep at some point about 3/4 of it) Anyway I do love Rishi and Sridevi.

I also started re watching MNIKSS since I'm learning Korean and I thought it would be nice to keep hearing the language. Except I don't understand anything yet and would be lost without subtitles. However I'm enjoying this even more than I did the first time I watched it. Kim Soon Ah is adorable and so funny, Hyun Bin is not on top of his game - he is not a comedy actor really - but he looks good enough and this is Kim Soon Ah's show anyway. I laughed out more than once.

The Three Musketeers is proving to be very very good entertainment. I do like the English translation and enjoying the novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment