Monday, September 14, 2009

Worlds Within - End, The Water's Lovely - End

Last night I watched the last four episodes of Worlds Within and finally got into the drama with Gyuho's break up scene. He was crying in the car and I was crying in my room. I also was eager to find out what happened to everyone else. Junyong is my favorite character and even though Jioh was a good guy, one that I would at least feel sympathy towards but Hyun Bin doesn't agree with me. Someone else in that role and I would have wept over the main OTP too.

I would have loved to watch the workings of TV drama productions but instead I got annoyed since they didn't integrate it to the drama well. Otherwise I loved the screen play. And kudos to Song Hye Kyo, lovely actress, top notch.

I also finished The Water's Lovely tonight and it was good to the last drop. I should read more Ruth Rendell books.

No comments:

Post a Comment