Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Worlds Within 1 & 2

I finished two episodes of Worlds Within (aka The World They Live In or something, I'll just stick with what it says on the dvd box). So far it is interesting. I have not watched a Korean drama like this. Stayed away from spoilers and I don't really have much of a clue of what is going on. The OTP is very off so far. Obvious that they like eachother and there is UST but also they feel comfortable together in their current situation doing nothing to change it to better. Also they work together which can be big obstacle. I love the leading lady, Song Hye Kyo, she is not only one of the most beautiful women I have seen but also a good actress. I have watched her in two other dramas and the charaters were all very different. The leading man, Hyun Bin, on the other hand is a turn off so far. I just can see him acting and he doesn't look good. Also he gives nostril shots which I don't really like in an actor (except Song Kang Ho). I'm hoping to warm up to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment