Monday, June 25, 2018

Something In The Rain (Bap Jal Sajuneun Yeppeun Nuna)

Photo credit: www.imdb.com

Something In The Rain (Bap Jal Sajuneun Yeppeun Nuna) which kind of translates to Pretty Elder Sister Who Buys Me Food, ended up being both a niche darling (older woman, younger man romance) and added to the considerable fans of the male lead. Now I have no objection to liking younger men, especially when it is easier to do so on screen. But this guy looks like he is in high school. and maybe he is a good actor, I don't know, but I didn't like him. His facial features are handsome (although high school age) but his mimics and gestures turned me off. I don't really like his voice either (which it turns out a big factor in my liking an actor). Anyway I loved Son Ye Jin in this. She is not someone whose films I seek but she always gives a good performance and this show was not an exception. 

All in all I almost forgot about this one I have seen it before my trip to Seoul but thank God remembered while writing about Secret Love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment