Monday, June 4, 2018

Gone Baby Gone

Photo credit: www.imdb.com

Gone Baby Gone is a film I remember making a lot of good waves at the time of its release but I never get to watch it at the time. I love Ben Affleck but was not excited by his directing and I don't like Casey Affleck (and don't think him a good actor) and I don't like Michelle Monaghan (maybe she is a great person but she doesn't work on screen, maybe she is not getting the right roles, in my opinion she would do better as a character actor (unrelated to her looks, and it pains me that I had to say that here to explain that I'm not politically incorrect) anyway I have read the novel and it is a great novel. The film while certainly not bad would have greatly improve if starred Ben Affleck and another actress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment