Monday, May 21, 2018

Burnt By The Sun (Utomlennye solntsem)

Photo credit: www.imdb.com

Burnt By The Sun (Utomlennye solntsem) is a film that has been put into my radar many times but for some reason I have passed it by. It is just that I'm not particularly intersted in East European and Russian cinema. I didn't like the photos of the lead actor (also the film's director) either. So I passed that one over many times until it was on Digiturk and I saved it for a rainy day. This Ramadan weekend I decided to give it a go. And it started normally but at some point it just hit my heart like a hammer, I didn't see it coming and I enjoyed the pain. This film turned out to be great and I highly recommend it to everyone. I was crying and crying from that certain point and till the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment