Tuesday, August 13, 2013

After the Break

Well after a rather long break I'm back.

First the books

Stay Close - Harlan Coben books are not suprising anymore but they entertain me. After reading 3 of his books I'll put this writer in the airport shelf.

A Vintage Affair - Well she is not Marian Keyes or Maeve Binchy (RIP) but she was intersting to read. But not interesting enough for me to seek her other books.

The greatest surprise was that I have finally found A Painted Veil in a second hand book store and I'm loving it. Well I love the film but the book is such a joy to read that now I want to read evertything he wrote. I only know that the book's ending is different from the film so I'm looking forward to unfold the mystery.

Now I have finished  Sopranos Season 4 last night and this show is I think possibly the best TV show I have seen so far. And it doesn't get old either.

As for the films I have had the chance to watch

Dirty Dancing This may not be a good film but I love it just so much.

Good Will Hunting I liked this even better in this second viewing. Great performances by all.

Suspect X the book was very good, the film just barely mediocre.

Dancing Queen very good rom com that made me laugh and cry.


Well that's that off the top of my head.



No comments:

Post a Comment