Monday, May 2, 2011

The Brightest Star in the Sky - End, Fated to Love You, Marked

Sunday night I have stayed late and finished The Brightest Star in the Sky, oh Marian Keyes, I love you - never change.

I have started a teen novel called Marked. It is not very good and have that self loving tone but somehow I'm interested and I keep going on. This type of American stories appeal to me for some reason.

I started to watch Fated to Love You which is the highest rating drama in Taiwan TV history. Two episodes in and I'm not into it despite always loving the poor girl/rich boy story line. Maybe it is the commercial break markings (how come they are there in the dvd?) at least the subtitles are very good. I'm planning on watching three more episodes to see whether I'll like it or not (Last Scandal of My Life didn't excite me for the first three eps. but then I LOVED it)

No comments:

Post a Comment