Friday, April 29, 2011

Hotaru no Hikari - End

Yes, after two sleepless nights (it is always like this - after coming home from swimming and walking, I promised I'll only watch two episodes and then of course watched four, and last night guests arrive so I sat with them and again had to finish the whole thing) I have finished Hotaru no Hikari and I loved loved loved it. Except the ending. Not that it was bad, I actually liked the reasoning and how Hotaru seemed to mature without losing any of her adorable quirks. What I would have liked is some skinship and a very good kiss between Hotaru and Buchoo, the show denied me this opting for a natural reunion. Well you can't always get what you want.

The most suprising thing about Hotaru no Hikari for me is that how I laughed watching it. I'm not really a laughing when watching things sort of person, and Japanese humour certainly doesn't appeal to me but with Hotaru I was laughing a lot (while feeling a bit weird). So this ended up being a very good purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment