Monday, July 5, 2010

New Moon, Burn After Reading, Ellery Queen's Book of Mystery Stories by 25 Famous Writers, Beautiful People - End

New Moon (2009) Directed by Chris Weitz, written by Melissa Rosenberg, adapted from Stephanie Meyer's book of the same title.
This second film of the Twilight Saga was very entertaining. It was actually just like reading the books.

Burn After Reading (2008) Directed and written by Ethan Coen, Joel Coen.
I loved it. Coen brothers are directors to my own heart and this film was a small gem. I especially liked Brad Pitt and not because he is handsome, that was such a juicy part and he did it justice. Of course every part was acted to perfection :)

I have started to read one of the anthologies I have got at a second hand book fair. The mystery stories are written by famous writers who didn't normally write in the genre. The first one is written by Sinclair Lewis, someone I have never heard of and even though it is an interesting story, I'll probably not seek this author out.

Beautiful People was entertaining and not much else. Ended nicely, enjoyed it but glad that I haven't paid for it. (Work place library FTW)

No comments:

Post a Comment