Monday, March 29, 2010

Bara No Nai Haya - End

I have finally finished Bara No Nai Hanaya and I have no idea why I lingered over it for such a long time. It was a three hankie viewing and it ended on a very satisfactory note. There was a special SMAPxSMAP episode at the end of the disc and what can I say? I love Takuya Kimura.

Shantaram is going well but at this point they are in Afghanistan and it is all war war war. I liked Prabaker story line much better. And there is a certain repetitivness to the prose which starts to annoy but all in all it is still captivating and I'm enjoying it very much. Just not as much as I was enjoying it at the beginning.

Meanwhile I have tried to watch films and one of them was Rocknrolla but even though I think Gerard Butler has an inexplicable (to me) hotness I managed to sleep during the middle to wake up and keep viewing without losing any of the plot. I have a self imposed rule not to include anything I have not completely seen or read here so I'll just casually mention this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment