Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Romance Is A Bonus Book

 

Photo credit: www.imdb.com


Romance Is A Bonus Book  is one of the progressive dramas in which we get to see women struggling with the patriarchy, in a society where even women can sometimes be unkind to other women. It is rather romantic but I just could not get into the romance of the main couple. And it is for a very unfair reason, the lead actress is married to Won Bin (and I'm not even that much of a fan, although I like the actor). And no matter what she goes through or how intense the romantic moments were, I kept thinking "she is married to Won Bin, she is married to Won Bin) and I just could not get that out of my head. Again very unfair to a talented actress and a very good performance. The male lead is to me a wonder. He is a decent actor, handsome I suppose but a bit too plastic for my taste and I don't feel anything for him at all, but this guy is a master of kissing scenes. His on screen kissing is so lovely and just the style I like. So in the end I loved this, how can I not? I love reading and this is all about books and publishing. But the sentence "she is married to Won Bin" is still rotating in my mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment