Monday, August 17, 2020

Another Miss Oh

 Photo credit: www.imdb.com

Another Miss Oh well well well. I liked this much better than I thought I would. I don't really care for the male lead nor the male secondary leads. But the female lead Seo Hyon Jin always delivers. And she looks really natural which I love. This one ended up being a smart rom com with a plot that would normally turn me off (slightly involving time travel) but I loved the lead characters, especially the female lead who is smart and quickly understands and asseses the situations she is involved in (I'm very gullible so I admire people who understands the machinations of the people around them). Oh we have suffered through a whole episode of self sacrifice but thank God it did not last longer than that. Recommended. 

No comments:

Post a Comment