Wednesday, February 5, 2020

My Secret, Terrius

Photo credit: www.imdb.com

My Secret, Terrius  oh So Ji Sub, he is good but when he is in a good drama it is the best. Firstly this man's looks are amazing. Face and body both perfect - I know only one other man who appeals so much to my visual aesthetics all over and he is Takeshi Kaneshiro. Anyway this one is an action thriller drama and it works. The twist is very understandable even from the second episode but the cast, the set up and everything else all are very good. I also loved the fact that the mutual romance did not start in this drama until the very very end. Good job on that, even though I would have loved a So Ji Sub kiss scene (already swooning), it did not fit with the story since the main female lead lost her husband in the first episode. And there needed to be 16 episodes plus a one year time lapse even if the male lead is So Ji Sub. Good job to everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment