Friday, February 28, 2020

Crash Landing On You

Photo credit: www.imdb.com

Crash Landing On You turned out to be an average drama with excellent production values. I actually liked the secondary couple (pictured) better than the first. The best point for me was that the female leads are strong, capable women with men confident enough to appreciate and trust them and having no qualms what so ever to receive their help. Other than that the male lead Hyun Bin is a good looking man with no acting talent (in fact the only drama I truly liked him in was The Snow Queen) this is especially evident because everyone else did the usual excellent job. The baddie is played by the actor I loved in The Vineyard Man so I just couldn't accept him as the baddie despite his exceptional performance. I have shed many tears during but this is probably due to a general mood and sometimes the side stories rather than the main story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment