Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Her Private Life

Photo credit: www.imdb.com

Her Private Life well I chose this just to try it out and ended up loving it. I would have given it a 10 out of 10 if not for the convoluted relations in the last few episodes. The weird thing is that I don't really care for either of the leads. Park Min Young is an actress I didn't like but who chooses projects that I like. Note the present tense, yep I give in. I love her. She gave me Choi Ji Woo vibes but better. I don't even remember seeing the male lead in anything else (maybe vaguely but can't name the show to save my life) and he is not my type but I love the character and he did good with it. Also insane chemistry between the leads. Not the smoldering kind but the compatible kind, they genuinely seem to enjoy themselves. I really liked this drama, an unexpected surprise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment