Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Pinocchio

Photo credit: www.imdb.com

Pinocchio was not really a drama I was interested in since I don't particularlarly care for the lead actors. But I decided to give it a go and liked it a lot. The main couple is not the one in the photo btw but I liked it. Lee Jong Seuk was not really a leading man I liked since I think his face is too artifical (that nose screams plastic) but he actually is a good actor and since his character is a nice guy with tons of goodness I liked him very much. Park Shin Hye is also not an actress I like (the only exception probably is You Are Beautiful) but she was ok and likable. All in all I liked this drama and was properly entertained. But it was not like "I need to watch this NOW" or "I don't need sleep" levels of liking.

No comments:

Post a Comment