Monday, November 7, 2016

The Book Thief

The Book Thief is yet another novel that was loved by everyone and that I felt some sort of antiphaty to (most probably due to its title). Nevertheless I have got the movie tie in edition at a secondhand bookstore (they are always cheaper) and sort of strolled through the pages first and immediately glad that I didn't get the audiobook for this. It has illustrations in it so if you are reading this get the print version. Anyway this one made me cry long silent tears at the employee shuttle regardless of what people may think. And I have read the end in my room seriously bawling. Crying with loud noises and shedding tears like a river. It is the type of novel that stays with you and make you glad that you read it. And it can make all these with a well worn subject matter (second world war). Highly recommended. 

No comments:

Post a Comment