Monday, November 23, 2009

A Couple of Films and Doors Open - End

I have been away for one night and didn't feel like logging in yesterday. I have watched

Love Aaj Kal (2009) Directed and written by Imtiaz Ali
I loved it despite the fact that the male lead (Saif Ali Khan) was too old for the role and the female lead doesn't have anything else but her good looks (which are a bit disturbing btw). The story is one we know and love and it was told beautifully. I actually was in tears while watching a song during past segment. Good work.

Made of Honor (2008) Directed by Paul Weiland, written by Adam Sytzkiel, Deborah Kaplan and Harry Elfont.
It was a lame rom com. Not worth one's time.

And I have finished Doors Open which was a good book,still I missed Rebus a lot while reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment