Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Empire of The Vampire


 Empire of The Vampire I don't usually like to give one star reviews but this novel was a big disappointment. I'm an old woman and I love to read. As I plodded on this novel I have been reminded of a few novels I have read and some films I have watched and it seems that the novel did not have an original voice at all. Sometimes things does not have to be original for me to enjoy them but this one annoyed me right from the beginning. Everything in it reminded me of something else. I usually listen to novels as I walk and during this one I found myself thinking what to eat, making shopping lists etc. 


The only positive aspect of the whole reading experience was the performance of the reader.


Skip this one or if you are curious wait for a bargain buy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment