Thursday, January 30, 2020

The Fiery Priest

Photo credit: www.imdb.com

The Fiery Priest turned out to be such a pleasant surprise. In fact a rare thing happened while I was watching it today, I laughed so much that tears came from my eyes. Ok this drama also made me shed a few tears but it is mainly action comedy and I loved every bit of it. The cast, the script, the cinematography, art direction, everything worked. I did not like the female lead at first with her obvious plastic surgery but I was totally loving her by the second episode. She was great in this as was everyone else. There is no romance in this one. The main lead is a Catholic priest and despite the two female characters admiring his obvious good looks, they never really go after him for romance. And our fiery priest has some major issues never even comes close to look at a female that way. Despite that I loved it. I'm looking forward to the new adventures of our Priest at another locale reforming its inhabitants. 

No comments:

Post a Comment