Saturday, November 2, 2019

Breaking Bad

Photo credit:www.imdb.com

Breaking Bad I have finally caught on this after 6 years it ended. I had watched the first two seasons upon recommendation and didn't really like them but got caught up in it when I restarted. The problem for me with this show I think is that it is neither here nor there as far as themes go. For example Sopranos, probably my favorite USA series of all time, gets a good idea and expands on it cleverly. Sons of Anarchy, another favorites is a Hamlet remake that is full of melodrama which appeals to me. Here we have a good idea and fantastic casting, but there are glaring plot holes - and I'm a viewer who usually does not seek for them, therefore not tend to notice them- and some dark comedy but it is also serious in some other parts. So despite really enjoying it, it still is not a fave.

No comments:

Post a Comment